Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Imprudent

The index is little changed approaching the close and so are my positions on a net basis. AWC has kept running to be at 132.

chart

LNC is having an inside day but looks ok to me. I bought another 10k at 146 which is where it's trading now.

chart

PRU is down 9 at 279 after I imprudently leapt back in having sold at the wrong time.

chart

The weekly looks good to me but I might have to deal with a couple more days of pullback to the bottom of the range.

chart

It's not unlike the general shape of the Asx 200 daily and weekly except in the case of Perseus, the weekly surge up broke clearly through previous lows, a bullish sign.

No new trades.

4.04 AGO reported this morning. It initially fell to 310 but steadied to be finishing close to square at around 316, 317.

4.11 The index closed at 4263, down 5. AGO drifted to finish at 315 and PRU blipped up to 281.

No comments:

Post a Comment