Tuesday, April 3, 2012

On second thoughts..

After a bit of a think, I decided I didn't like the KCN position but unfortunately, I sat and watched it for half an hour while it traded unchanged and then it got hit. I was idly hoping for a few cents of profit. Anyway, it's down 16 at 633 which is a recovery from the intraday low of 625. A lot of people looked to have stopped out and a buyer has stepped in so I'm waiting again. Out of a third at 628 though.

chart

Otherwise, the RBA failed to cut rates but commentary is implying a May reduction if the CPI comes through alright. The market gave up early gains and went back to square but is ticking back up to leave the Asx 200 at 4337 at 3.30 pm. That's a rise of a little over 7 points.

I got out of the last of the XJO calls at 79, a few more of the NAB April 2450 calls at 48, half of the stock balance in SUN at 833 and some OSH April 725s at 9. I can't see any compelling trades and am just trying to reduce positions before Easter.

4.12 Not much change, the Asx 200 closed at 4337. Out of more KCN at 630 on the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment